• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cat Tip of the Day: Cut Bait Tutorial

SteveD

Ace, we have some bells and whistles on my craft wink.

Ed,

You hit the money dude. I had the pump in my hand for that yesterday grin. I might go back on Monday and pick it up. Just another bell and whistle grin. For now, it is light enough to pull out of the holder and rinse off in water. They ain't cheap, but better than using my live well cover as a cutting board and safer (cutting my self). It is made by Hentress Marine.

I hate to modifie a nice thing, but I am very close this morning to cutting a 2" hole right in the middle back by the back splash. So you can just fling unwanted parts right out the hole. The table angles and all the juices roll off the back and into the water. We will use it once before we start putting holes in it grin.

Thanks guys

Bump to the top. We have another post going on Ruff Fish with questions about cut bait so I thought I would bump this post back to the top of the Catfish forum. Most everybody is thinking about the upcoming cat season and getting themselves fired up for a new season. I thought this might be a good time for this post again especially with some new people on the forum that haven't seen it.