• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

haveing some truble

well there is this girl that i like wev dated before and now i she told me she like me again so i started to like her again but i think i went to fast and now i dont think she like me and i was just wordering if she has feeling for me will she come back i know in just a teenager any advice would be graet and dont feel bad for me if it wernt for dumb friends

Dont be in a rush good things come to those who wait. My first love I didnt think I would survive with out him, but I waited now have a fantastic husband and 3 of the most beautiful children and happy to say he's a loser now laugh

Walleyematt, this sounds like the same thing my daughter's friends have going on right now. I would say that if she doesn't like you right now, to move on. There will be someone better who will like you for who you are. Sometimes it is better to be "single" and having fun in high school (no pressure to hang out with only her) than to be stuck in a relationship where you are unhappy or always wondering if she really likes you.

I don't know how old you are but you sound very similar to my daughters. I'll suggest the same thing I tell them. Don't be in such a hurry to get involved with anyone. Let it happen on its own. At you age, your feeling, emotions, personality, ideals, morals, etc. are changing at a rapid rate and until you have settled and matured emotionally, you will not be ready for anything too serious.

Relax and have fun! The rest will come in due time.

Bob

I don't know how old you are but you sound very similar to my daughters. I'll suggest the same thing I tell them. Don't be in such a hurry to get involved with anyone. Let it happen on its own. At you age, your feeling, emotions, personality, ideals, morals, etc. are changing at a rapid rate and until you have settled and matured emotionally, you will not be ready for anything too serious.

Relax and have fun! The rest will come in due time.

Bob

Agreed, I always tell younger folks that you don't really start to figure out what you what, who you want to be with, where you want your life to go until after 25. I'm 37 now and still trying to figure out life. All I know is enjoy your younger years and don't be in a rush to settle down. When you find the right person, it happens easier than you think. It shouldn't be a battle.