• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer Attractants

Anyone have any experience with either "C'mere Deer" liquid or powder or Frigid Forage's "Monster Rack Mineral Pack"? I'm thinking about using one for an attractant to get trail camera pictures.

What puts these powders or spray minerals above mineral blocks? Don't they just get eaten faster?

I would guess since these are minerals they would be legal to hunt over in MN? Except - I think C'Mere Deer powder may contain some ground corn/grain.

Any thoughts on this?

I have tried c'mere deer liquid with no success. i sprayed it all over a bunch of alfalfa and the deer didn't even touch it.

I've had very good luck with the frigid forage products. I love their monster blocks. If you can find them, pick up a few. They seem to be hard to come by. We put some of those in front of our game cameras and got tons of great pics.

I think both are legal to hunt over, but not positive on that.

Good luck!