• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Homer derby

Cooter

I dont know who it was either but that one announcer was a a$$. Like when he said the wind from left was starting to knock balls down, then whoever was up blasted 3 or 4 to left field right then.

But that was truly amazing to watch.

I'm pretty sure it was Joe Morgan that was talking about the wind. He is one announcer that I can not stand. He always seems to have an expert opinion on things that don't need an opinion.

Any Twins fan should be proud of Justin's overall performance, like said truly a class act. I was riled up as well when they were downplaying him even before he got up to bat. Maybe the format should be changed to overall homers.

Yeah morgan is the Madden of baseball with all of his dumb comments. Peter Gammins (sp?) had good things to say about Morneau, and he knows his stuff. it was still Hamilton's show after that first round, with good reason. But in the end a Twin one it and showed a lot of class.

Great HR derby for sure. I was so glad that Morneau won and that he made Rick Reilly eat his words for saying that he didn't even belong in the contest! Like said, Justin is a class act all the way (like all of the Twins) even after being treated like dirt by the media. It sure is nice to see nice guys finish first once in awhile...

Did you see the look in Justins face when the presenter said Jason. Justin in is mind said. At least you could have gotten my name right one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. Oh well that just shows the world the class of the Twins. ESPN did a terrible job on this.

Was there anyone representing the Yankees. Being the last one in this stadium one would think..........

G.C.