• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance Issue

PikeBayCommanche

Question

5 answers to this question

I agree with Dan, try it in another location if possible and/or try a different unit on the power supply for the x111.

If the power supply is fine, it's probably the keypad --- that's a service issue for Lowrance.

Good luck getting it fixed.

I had an issue similar with my LMS 480, I couldn't get it to turn on at all. I went to FleetFarm and bought a 520c and hooked it up. only to try a different power source and connectors later and my 480 works fine.... power connectors were the issue for me. now i have to explain my purchase to my wife. what was i supposed to do? go fishing with out sonar? LOL

Same thing happened to me with my X-15 MT It just went blank and would not turn on, unfortunatly it was smoked. So I contacted Lowrance and they told me that they no longer serviced that model (it was only 5 yrs old)they gave me a $200.00 credit towards a new model I bought the X-27 C

I really like it. Go to the HSOforum for troubleshooting info or repair.

I had the same issue with my LMS 522. For no reason it simply no longer turned on. I detemined it wasn't a problem with any wiring or cables in my boat and sent it back to Lowrance. They ended up sending me a brand new unit minus a $200 service charge. I did talk to a Lowrance service tech who said there could be a million reasons for the complete hardware failure. I got the feeling this issue is becoming more common.