Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lookincalifornia

SEMN trout stream book

6 posts in this topic

does the MNDNR still put out this booklet, or is it all on-line these days? i'd like to have a hard copy to highlight and add my comments.

They released a really nice and updated booklet about 18 months ago. One for Northern Mn and one for Southern MN. (Lakes are even included, although not all are listed....too many personal honey holes would be revealed I suppose)

You can get them at your local DNR Fisheries Office, or print them off page by page online.

Southern Minnesota Trout Stream Maps

Click on a numbered section to get a zoomed in map. Lots of good information in the legend.

Just email the DNR and request one be mailed,If they wont mail to Cal.Post here I'll mail one after I get it.

cool, i had one years ago when i lived in winona. i'll have to see if they'll send me one.

They do still have them, the newest edition is the 2007 edition. If the DNR will not send you one, I could al2ways pick one up for you and mail if to you if you would like. Just let me know.

thanks for all the offers, but it came yesterday! it's alot larger than the one i had in 98. i don't recall their being streams in in the mankato area before. are they any good? might not be a bad drive from my folks' house in northern iowa.