• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat names?

davesfriend

We have a 1997 Alumacraft that we creatively call "The Green Boat." Catchy huh??

We also have a 1982 Alumacraft Lunker Classic that has been turned into primarily a duck boat. After several hours of renovating this boat and handmaking stencils for the camo job on it we were proud as heck. My brother's wife made fun of our little "craft project" with the stencils and asked if we got them from the Martha Stewart fall collection of crafts - from then on that boat has been "Martha".

Wo how does everyone put their names on the fishing boats? Do you just put it on the back next to the motor? I've been wanting to do it, just never got around to it. Been thinking of Lizzy Lyn after my daughter. After reading Barb's, I might have to steal a little and put "4U Dad". My Dad is still with us, but has gone through a lot and my biggest joy is taking him out whenever he's in the cities.

I put it on the right rear of the boat cause I figure on the back it might get obscured by the trolling moto when I get around to putting it on. PS, Mikey always was kind of a Rebel.

4UMikey.jpg