• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorne Bros Over-stock Sale PART 2!!! July 31-Aug 2!!!

There is actually a lot more there than I thought. I guess I never really got a good look at it until today when I worked that area for a couple hours. Everything is either 30% or 50% off. All ice fishing tackle and gear is 50% off. A lot of jigs, Chubby Darters, spoons, rods (St. Croix Legend Ice rods), Structure on a String... the list goes on and on.

Underwater cameras are 30% off and so are electronics... Lowrance and Hummingbird products too...

Muskie baits are all 50% off in that area...

The deals were actually very, very good in my opinion. Probably the best deals Thorne Bros has offered...

Well Thorne Brothers is worth the drive to find Muskie Lures even if they aren't on sale. If you're just looking for on sale lures then maybe not. I was able to pick up a few that filled in a couple of holes, but I also stopped in the main shop to pick up a few others. If you've never been to TB and you fish Muskie's then you need to make a trip.