• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Floating Comidas

ocf1

Alright I bought a pack of pumpkin pepper comidas and they float. At first I thought it was because i was using braided line but they still floated when using FC line. The tail end would float and the hooked portion would sink about 1 inch. Has anyone else experiences this? Well they will be good on a carolina rig i suppose...

First I've heard of it also. I use mainly Berkley Fat Sinkworms. I tried comidas for a while because they're quite a bit cheaper, but I like the action on the BFSW better and have had better luck with them. Surprisingly enough I have never tried an actual Senko. Go figure.

I had the same issue as well with a pack of 5" Junebug colored Comidas recently. I'm used to the Gulp sinking minnows though, so maybe the Comidas just take a lot longer to sink if there's no weight added.

Deitz I had problems with transfering pictures from my cellso they will be from an actual phone number to let know. Also, The pics are not very high quality.