Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocf1

Floating Comidas

12 posts in this topic

Alright I bought a pack of pumpkin pepper comidas and they float. At first I thought it was because i was using braided line but they still floated when using FC line. The tail end would float and the hooked portion would sink about 1 inch. Has anyone else experiences this? Well they will be good on a carolina rig i suppose...

First I have heard of it.. they should sink, are you sure it was a comida and not a crawler.. the crawlers dont have salt, but the comida should, thus making it sink.

It says Mister Twister 5" Comida on the Label but it really doesnt have the slimey stuff on it like my other pack.

First I've heard of it also. I use mainly Berkley Fat Sinkworms. I tried comidas for a while because they're quite a bit cheaper, but I like the action on the BFSW better and have had better luck with them. Surprisingly enough I have never tried an actual Senko. Go figure.

I had the same issue as well with a pack of 5" Junebug colored Comidas recently. I'm used to the Gulp sinking minnows though, so maybe the Comidas just take a lot longer to sink if there's no weight added.

Thanks dietz. Ive got pics if you need them

ya, thats weird. I was going to say the same thing deitz, all the packs that i have all sink. I dont understand that at all.

that would be great ocf.. please e-mail them to me...

deitz.dittrich@gmail.com

Weird. I've been going through Comidas like crazy and have never ran into this problem.

Deitz I had problems with transfering pictures from my cellso they will be from an actual phone number to let know. Also, The pics are not very high quality.