• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sea Legs on pontoons

bassNspear

We have Sea Legs on our "Toon" and would never be without them. They have withstood severe storms. As mentioned above we do have to snap our cover on, but others have a canopy type of boat lift cover, without the lift mechanism. They simply pull the toon under the canopy and activate the sea legs. I consider the option of snapping a cover on each night still saves quite a bit of money compared to buying a "Good" pontoon lift with a canopy. One less thing to put in and take out each year.

My parents have them on their new pontoon. They're OK. If the installers would have installed them correctly from the get-go, they would be better.

My parents live on a body of water influenced by a river. So, they get lots of fluctuation in water levels. They can park wherever they need to with the Sea Legs. That's a nice deal.

I experienced them for the first time this weekend on my buddy's pontoon. I thought they were pretty slick. Especially if you go visit any sandbars or restaurants.

Saves buying and then dragging the lift in and out of the water every year. Re: buttoning the cover - I've always found the button covers will keep your boat looking a lot better than just using just the lift canopies….although you do have to fool around with 10 min of covering after each use.

Big, you hit it right on the head, you dont have to worry about taking a lift out, and putting it back in. Like it was stated before, there is really know good canopy for it. Sea Legs makes one, which is good, but its really just another thing in the water. Its a great product to have on your pontoon.