• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Annadale Forum Get Together

Patti- I hope you've had that beautiful old Crestliner out and christened it with a couple of fish!

Hopefully we can get the hard water get-together planned and the group can catch up on what's happened since July!

Thanks for asking Hydro and BNS -

The boat made it out a few times after the Annandale GTG....the ladies helped me learn the basics of handling it at the Women's Osakis GTG and I've had it out a few more times since. I went to the Mille Lacs GTG this weekend but it's a bit small for Mille Lacs. Hopefully I'll get it out one more time this year.

An ice GTG?? Depending on the date, count me in...I've never been in my life so it may end up being my first!! I'm trying to make all the GTG's I can....and learn as much as I can.

Bass N Spear,

How about setting up a winter GTG for Annandale? I see you have been asking in the Annandale forum about lakes. Let's put it out of BJ's on Clearwater. We can give them some business and it's easy to get to lots of good spots from their road.