• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Annadale Forum Get Together

FM’ers

I would like to welcome everyone to the 2008 Annandale Forum Get-Together that is going to be held on July 27th, on Clearwater Lake. Its going to be a time for everyone to come out and learn new fishing tactics, and get to have a great time meeting everyone. This is FREE…so I hope that everyone can come and enjoy a day on the water with other FM’ers

How its going to work is we are all going to meet at the Landing by 7:00 am, and we are going to fish until 11:30. Then we are going to meet at a place that we talk about at the landing in the morning, and just hang out and talk about how everyone is fishing, what they have caught, and how they are getting bites. This can be for all different types of fish, just don’t have to be one type, anyone can come and fish whatever.

After that, if you are still in the fishing mood, you can go out and use the new tactics that others have shared on how they have got there fishing and what they were doing to get them, or you can simply go home. Others can go out with others as well if you would like to get to know one another or learn something that you just don’t understand or whatever the case might be.

The best part about it is not getting the most fish, or getting the biggest fish, but going out and meeting everyone from the Annandale area, and having a great time on the lake.

Myself, along with Rockman will be at the landing earlier to meet and talk about where we are going to meet at 11:30. If you any questions, or are interested in coming, please shoot myself a email. I will be on the water from sun up to sun down.

Hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, you have to remember, you dont need a boat, there is going to be room for others as well in others boats.

Please shoot me a email if you are intersted, List has been updated.

here is the list that i have so far of people.

1. Bass N Spear (Jason)

2. Hydro (John)

3. Pattie

4. Rockman

5. JoshTrutwin (Josh) & tjoutdoors (travis)

6. Borch (maybe)

Please shoot me a email for heads up. Thanks all

Tami - My husband is taking the boat to Canada tomorrow for a week. He won't have it back by Sunday. So I have no boat.

Good to know that I don't need a boat though. Bass N Spear, count me in. I have fished Clearwater, not well at all, about 4-5 times. Always good to learn more about it.

If there are additional details I need to know, shoot me an email. char_hanson at hotmail dot com

Do we have enough people to hang out and have a great time out on the water or should we postpond it for a later date. Im not getting alot of people at all. Right now I am showing 4 boats is all.

What does everyone think. I can go, but I didnt know if we wanted more people to show up to all hang out or not.

who - me confused

I ended up with 3 bass (about 12",14',14' ) and 2 northerens ( both about 22" - 24", ) Its darn hard to measure a northern in a yak. crazy

ohh yea and a perch - o - maybe - 3.5 " crazy ( the bait was at least half its size ) . crazy

So...is it too early to start thinking of a Clearwater early ice GTG? 1st-2nd weekend in Dec? I know there's a lot of soft water left, but fall does have a way of slipping by...may I suggest straight out from BJ's 200 yds. Easy walk. Walleyes,northerns, panfish can all be had. Was a good time at the July GTG, but I think one on the ice would be great.

Dang Steve!! When do I get to go?? I'm for any and all get togethers, regardless of group size or water type. If it's hard water, somebody will have to be patient enough to teach me.

Dad and I went out to Spring Lake here in the metro on Sun. Caught a bunch of small white crappies....largest was 8 1/2" and most were around 6". We don't keep anything under 9". But we had a good time. We took his boat out...hadn't had it out since the first week of July.

Hey, Patti. Don't know what the weekend plans are yet(only Tues!) Might be up north hunting, might be at home fishing. I'll know by Thurs eve. If I stay home, probably go out Sunday am. You are invited to join me. After this coming weekend, it looks like I'm going to be busybusybusy. I'll email you later.

Thanks Steve!! I was only 1/2 serious...hate to invite myself along. Besides, we're going thru process conversion at work this weekend. I normally don't work weekends but we're supposed to this weekend...just don't know which times which days. Stay in touch!