• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hiten the mighty croix this weak ! About time.

croixflats

Ive been out of service for 3 weaks do to a seperated shoulder.

Now that I can put deoderant on with out almost passing out its time to hit the water. From the way it sounds the bite has slowed down and bcame a little more challanging.

I still cant lift a case of pop with my right shoulder but I canst stand no more I gotta get on the water. My poor boat sitten there with a veiw of the water just gotta be killing it. I know when I go out to the back yard the fist thing I see is the boat then the river then the boat. Water here I come but it will have to wait till later in the weak. I got to replace the rearwindow of my truck first. I can feel the water flowing under the boat now. At least I'm able to walk down to the river and taste it.

oooh separated shoulders suck, I know from experience! If i'm around next weekend I'll give you a call, probably be out of town working on the upper Miss. R this week. Good luck if you head out during the week

I agree with any shoulder injury or surgery it's painful! I had surgery on my labrum in my right shoulder on april 25th,2008 and after the week of pain meds and the constant puking feeling I was on the water catching fish like crazy! I have hurt my shoulder a few times already by setting the hook too hard or in the wrong direction. lots of ice after you work the shoulder and you'll be fine in no time! good luck on the river!

oooh separated shoulders suck, I know from experience! If i'm around next weekend I'll give you a call, probably be out of town working on the upper Miss. R this week. Good luck if you head out during the week
You get a chance give me a call If ya end going to upper Miss. have fun and we will get together soon

Thanks Sandmannd next time im out I'll keep an eye out for ya. If you see a black and red fish & ski boat out with a missing driver side windshield and Yamaha 150 out flag me down.

JDrummer that is what I'd say is commited to fishing Hope its going well for ya and thanks for the words