• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fav. presentation for thick pads/matted weeds or cabbage

Doop

A deitz rig huh? You making stuff up now bud smile

I agree with Mr. Dittrich. I would try going into the slop and looking for any little openings try throwing jigs, senkos, T-rigged worms in there and horse em out! If its cloudy before a front rolls in im usually not messing around in the slop but thats just my preferance I'm sure you will still find a few in there

CP- I been throwing what 'I call' a Deitz Rig for about 8 years now.. just been somewhat quiet about it.. I talked about it at a seminar this spring at Gander MTN and its really taken off..

Simply put.. its a Bobber stop, a very small glass sinker, tungston weight(usually 1/2 oz), a larger glass sinker and a Flipping tube. The bobber stop is then about 1" up the line from the first bead.. this way when you flip it into matt grass/thick weeds you can still shake it to get sound from the beadsd and sinkers, but the sinker still acts pegged so you can get the tube through the thick stuff...

You got a picture or drawing you could share with us? Its peaked my interest! BTW thanks for the info on the jigs Ive actually been doing quite well with them...

I think I've grown 100x as an angler since joining this site