• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sympathy card

I just had a good friend of over 30 years, pass away suddenly a couple days ago. I didn't like the idea of a plain simple sympathy card. Not only that, but he's always liked birds, just not to the degree as some of us.

First I tried to think of a photo that would be appropriate for a sympathy card. Nothing seemed quite right. Then, I went online and read sympathy verses and quotes. I finally found one that really seemed appropriate and one I could find a photo to match. I knew I had photos of birds singing, but not in the rain. I decided to use this photo and make my own rain.

What do you all think?

2661789786_7f5eb50820_o.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, all. I first worked with this fella at a printshop, over 30 years ago. Since then, he has been my handy man, occasional fishing buddy and card partner. He will surely be missed.

We just never know when our number will come up. Live life to the fullest but love your fellow man and treat everyone with respect. Do not take anything or anyone for granted.