Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
machohorn

I am Out Raged!

16 posts in this topic

These forums are BORING, just because the rest of you are out fishing while I work + overtime tomorrow & Sunday to save money So I can pay for my broken boat. Does not mean that you cant at least throw me a bone when you get back home and put some exciting new news up! Come on people get them fingers a typin. Mac

Whats the matter with your boat? Its too windy here or I would be on the lake right now.

The last few reports or posts I have written or participated in "last week in ELY" and "Blue lake Blahhhs" both fishing reports got over a hundred views before they even got a responce.

Without feedback and or comment, it is understandable that people are not posting newer reports.....

JMO

Guys, this is typically the slow season on the internet forum. Most members are spending a lot more time outdoors. I was out this morning on Bald Eagle. Fished a while and had to get off the lake cause the wind was really starting to whip up pretty good. After the storms last night, the fishing wasn't really good.

Guys, this is typically the slow season on the internet forum. Most members are spending a lot more time outdoors.

Actually I find that my unsatisfied hunger for open water fishing (after sitting around all winter drooling about it) has worn off to a different level.

I've gone on a couple really nice trips and have caught some nice fish. Now, with the weather getting HOT (yuck!) I find I'm a little less interested in getting out. And besides, my "honey do" list was getting out of control eek

I know some of you guys will go out in just about anything, but for me May, June, Sept, and Oct are the months I enjoy fishing the most and I try not to let other things get in the way.

I'll still go out now if I get the chance, but I don't give it as high a priority as my prime months. Put another way, I don't neglect as much responsibility during the summer like I do during "prime time."

I'm on the net every day anyway so it's easy, and fun, to keep up to date on the posts. I do miss the volume of posts this time of year. Just because I don't get out as much doesn't mean I'm less interested in the sport.

As the name says: Wish-I-Were-Fishn smile

Okay, I went out on a small local lake Thursday. Fish count 2 eyes, one 19" one 16", 2 nords too small to talk about, 2 small bass. I guess I am in a "2" rut. Doesn't matter though, the walleye sure tasted good for dinner.

My boat has a fuel problem. I replaced both pumps,filters,screens etc. butt still wont go. It's in the shop and should be done Wed. Thanks for the post's. It gets really bad at work for 10 hours watching this screen looking at the same thing all day, hitting "refresh" every 10 minutes to see if some thing new came up LOL. psssssssst. dont tell my boss

Nothing exciting, but here's a report for you. Went out with a friend yesterday from 12-3 and we pulled in 22 bass. All were between 14-17". They were all caught in 8-12 FOW on an outside weedline on a wacky rig. It was tough conditions with the wind, but we were actually glad there was a "breeze" because otherwise the heat would have been a lot worse.

Ya no worries guys. Lots of people on vacation and others just out enjoying the summer. It will pick up again late fall.

Crapola! I am hoping to be out hunting then,Oh well I guess I should work rather then surf the net. However, reading this is so much better then working lol

I do think it would be nice if some of the "looky looo's" would add a post or two. Lets see as I sit here there are 187 registered users, and 421 guests viewing the site. A lot of people looking to find some "free information" and not give anything back.

Yea, it would be nice if everyone would register. You would be suprised what you can add here. Even if you don't think it's much you will be contributing. I still post during summer a lot. I have to sit in the office everyday and this keeps me going.

Hey Machohorn,

Your boss called and said, "get back to work" grin

I'm guilty of the same thing week nights...