Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade Joseph

Conspiracy theories

65 posts in this topic

I just KNOW some of you have some, probably some of you are convinced by some of them. I have one myself, but wanna see if anyone else hits on it first.

Fish are only hungry on the weekdays and big bucks bed for the weekend?

Lee Harvey Oswald wasnt the shooter...

Roswell really did happen...

Theres a family of Samsquatch living somewhere near Minnesota River...

Louie Spray caught the world record muskie (falls off chair laughing)

All the NFL ref's are against the Vikings?
i'm with you on that one, or is nfl fixed

the first moon landing was faked

the entire NFL is fixed

Canada is secretly in charge of the world

the aliens helpd build the pyraminds

Not the ones I was looking for but...

The Vikings would need all the refs to be FOR them and still have a challnge to get to the show....

I don't believe oswald was alone....

Its a big universe to think we are the only intelligent life in it...

Ever think that somehwere in some room there are a few guys who have already decided the outcome of this upcoming election? That maybe its been pre-agreed upon that each party will get to be in control for awhile to keep the power flowing back and forth like the ebb and flow of the tides but to only those who have "decided" they know best how to run our country and "We the poeple" are fed enough successes and failures in the political proccess to believe we are actually holding the reins?

Not the ones I was looking for but...

The Vikings would need all the refs to be FOR them and still have a challnge to get to the show....

I don't believe oswald was alone....

Its a big universe to think we are the only intelligent life in it...

Ever think that somehwere in some room there are a few guys who have already decided the outcome of this upcoming election? That maybe its been pre-agreed upon that each party will get to be in control for awhile to keep the power flowing back and forth like the ebb and flow of the tides but to only those who have "decided" they know best how to run our country and "We the poeple" are fed enough successes and failures in the political proccess to believe we are actually holding the reins?

That is one that I can believe. Of the 300,000,000+ people in the US, the best my Republican party can come up with is John McCain?

And I'm not a big political guy, but Obama is the best Democrat - Hillary being the second best democrat? What the...

Ithink gas prices are being artificially raised in order for people to look for alternative fuels/propulsion technologies.

I think there are little green men inside Area 51.

Quote:
Ever think that somehwere in some room there are a few guys who have already decided the outcome of this upcoming election?

I have a hard time thinking that would be true, but there's no doubt in my mind that there are a handful of NBA general managers sitting in a room deciding who gets the best lottery picks. Those ping pong balls are a bunch of B.S.

Wall Street's donations of $9M to Obama vs. $4M to McCain only proves you are correct.

The absence of Treason charges against the current administration is another.

Please explain your case for treason? What are the elements of the crime and how have they been met?

There is one that comes up every decade or so since the fifties. Some guy I think his name was "Fish" created a carborator (car potatoe)that would get 100 MPG on the old big cars but the Gov. and big Oil bought him out. The amount always get bigger but the story stays pretty much the same. The guy was everything from a janitor to a mech. engineer. I guess the reason this one sticks with me is you have to put yourself in the guys position and ask "would you sell out for a $ figure".

Other stuff got tacked on over the years like personal threats and such but bottom line would you sell out? I am a weasle and would sell out. Hate to say it but I would. I can face that and live with it.

Liberals are actually aliens sent to take over the world smile

Invasion of the paycheck snatchers?

Bwwwwwahahhahaaaaa

I think there are little green men inside Area 51.

Quote:
Ever think that somehwere in some room there are a few guys who have already decided the outcome of this upcoming election?

I have a hard time thinking that would be true, but there's no doubt in my mind that there are a handful of NBA general managers sitting in a room deciding who gets the best lottery picks. Those ping pong balls are a bunch of B.S.

Oh come on you don't trust David Stern?

What's so hard to believe about Chicago "big market" having a 1.7 percent chance and winning it.... crazy

FishingMinnesota was developed by the Soviets to bring US productivity to a stand still. grin

I didn't take the time to verify this information -- but I did laugh :-}

THIS IS TRULY FREAKY................BUT MAKES SENSE NOW

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.

Hillary Rodham

John F. Kerry

William J. (Bill) Clinton

Howard Dean

Nancy Pelosi

Dianne Feinstein

Charles E. Schumer

Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

I didn't take the time to verify this information -- but I did laugh :-}

THIS IS TRULY FREAKY................BUT MAKES SENSE NOW

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.

Hillary Rodham

John F. Kerry

William J. (Bill) Clinton

Howard Dean

Nancy Pelosi

Dianne Feinstein

Charles E. Schumer

Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

LMAO! grin

Wall Street knows the dems are going to win and therefore pulling there money out of the market and into oil or commodities.

Please explain your case for treason? What are the elements of the crime and how have they been met?
I would like to respond to that but out of curtousy to Wade Joseph I wont hijack this intresting thread

Originally Posted By: Mid-Lake Rock
I would like to respond to that but out of curtousy to Wade Joseph I wont hijack this intresting thread

I will take a stab at it...oil and illegal immigration? I think this "side" topic fits perfectly with this thread. If I hijacked, then I truly apologize.

1. He knowingly lied to the Congress of the United States and the American people to lead us into war with Iraq.

2. He authorized the release of classified documents that led to the exposure of an active under cover CIA agent, Valerie Plame, and then pardoned Scooter Libby from his perjury conviction he and his administration authorized to make the leak in exchange for his silence.

3. He authorized the torture of suspected terrorists in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, (in his words, "just a darned piece of paper") and the Geneva Convention.

You knew all of this though didn't you? tired