• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Girls' avatars

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think so either, but the idea is creative.

Speaking of pickles and such, what song had this sentence in it. " I DON'T WHAT A PICKLE, I JUST WANT TO RIDE MY MOTERCYCLE"

The Motorcycle song by Arlo Guthrie

"And I don't wanna die, just want to ride my motor-cye

And his other classic....You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurtant". I listened to that song on a Sat afternoon from Hwy 65 to I-35 traveling on Hwy18, and it still wasn't over. And that is an 18 mile stretch.

Very good Lambjm, You win the prize. !!!!!!!!!!! What is your prize, A chance to wear the Banana Suit.........while singing that song.

dude Lake Tom, I assume you have the CD. Does that make us old.

That song will last a long long time, and he could sing it for another 20 minutes. I am not tired.

G.C.

Very good Lambjm, You win the prize. !!!!!!!!!!! What is your prize, A chance to wear the Banana Suit.........while singing that song.

dude Lake Tom, I assume you have the CD. Does that make us old.

That song will last a long long time, and he could sing it for another 20 minutes. I am not tired.

G.C.

I don't think the banana suit will fit me, do ya have a watermelon suit?

OK- I give up. I can watch maybe 12-13 channels at one time and know what is happening on all of them. I know this is the womens forum and I have just recently found out what an avitar is. I can not read this posts. I see all this jumping around to the left of me and bugs crawling across my screen and I can not focus on what is written. In fact I had to skip to the end so that nothing on my screen was jumping or crawling. I will exit this site with a question in my head tonight. Do women, demand we(men) watch one channel at a time because they have to deal with 36 channels at a time when they are with their girl friends?

Rock & Roll has nothing to with age...it is a frame of mind cool

By the way Glen I beat you to 51 and the kids in the dept here tell me to turn down the Godsmack, Black Sabbath etc. grin My response is "if it is too loud...you are too old" cool

Steve, Barry, Michael... arent they all for the girly men?? Most of the women I know are/were head bangers.

I don't know, I kinda like Luciano, Barry, Michael, Neil, Old blue eyes, Perry, War, Iron Butterfly, Jon, Daughtry, Eagles, Kiss, Devo, should I see a shrink?