• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Girls' avatars

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of funny and goofy pictures of me floating around. My nieces and nephews like their weird uncle.

The best is "getting them" when they are trying to be cool around their friends.

Like, after the big game, giving your sophmore nephew and big hug in front of all of his friends and saying "I am so proud of you" with a fake cry. You should have seen the look on his face!!

Or, acting like a complete moron when meeting the nieces boyfriend for the first time.

Aaaah, good times.

My niece is camping by the lake with 4 of her college friends. Maybe this will be a good time to pull up the boat and do the "peanut butter". I wonder if she will admit it is a relative of hers??

On my daughters first date, my wife wanted me to meet him. My daughter tried to convince us that he should not have to come to door and we said yes he will. About 1 minute b-4 he showed up I came upstairs with my cased shotgun. I uncased it and started wiping it down pretending I was cleaning it. My wife was on the floor laughing and my daughter was getting mad at me. The date saw the shotgun and I shook his hand and was polite. He had her home 20 minutes early. I ended up coaching him in Baseball the next season. The look on his face was priceless. Of course now she is 21 and I usually don't get to meet her dates anymore. I wonder why.........

HEY, how did i get involved in this post? leave my refreshments alone. gotta admit these avatars are getting a little crazy, maybe hey already got at my refreshments. pretty neat though. garyc your shotgun story was good. my stepdaughter and her boyfriend at the time decided to tell me she was pregnant while i was REALLY cleaning my guns. the looks on there face was priceless. i neede to go to the garage and cool down.

Sure I leave for a few hours of fishin and all heck breaks loose. Don't worry about video Lisa, if we catch them they will be keel hauled on my boat, Char's boat, and then trolled for muskies behind Tami's yak! Moooooooooooooohahaaaaaaaaaa

By the way, Glenn-Gary why don't youse guys have avatars?

Sure I leave for a few hours of fishin and all heck breaks loose. Don't worry about video Lisa, if we catch them they will be keel hauled on my boat, Char's boat, and then trolled for muskies behind Tami's yak! Moooooooooooooohahaaaaaaaaaa

By the way, Glenn-Gary why don't youse guys have avatars?

Yeaa - what Barb said --- laugh

But you still will definitly being doing the dance for us - hehehe - wink