Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

The Girls' avatars

232 posts in this topic

OK, this is out of hand!!! cry Between Lambjm's bug flying all over the place and Lisa's new epileptic fit, I fell off my chair and started convulsing on the floor while inadvertantly sucking my thumb!! crazywhistlegringringringrin

Just having some fun with you girls and didn't want to steel a thread.

Now that would not be a pretty sight.

Okay, now you've done it DeeDee! I saw the kitty avatar, choked on my diet pepsi, went up and came out my nose onto my keyboard. Now that was definitely not a pretty sight!!!!

the avatar bar is being set wayyyy toooo high. I can't keep up with you guys.

Barb nice fly swatter

Lisa - I just want to slap that thing, to get it to stop shocked

DD - running with sissors, the perfect child smirk

What the He.. is that one about Deedee. Only in Florida heh. We will know when your around. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which did you like better

the kitty, seisures, or current one? I cant decide

You WILL know when I'm around I'm sure I will stand out a bit. All I have to do is talk and you'll who it is.

Tami - yours is scary

Tami - yours is scary

grin I know - wink

It's ok, Shane does the same thing in the boat when he catches a sheepshead.

It's ok, Shane does the same thing in the boat when he catches a sheepshead.

That right there is funny!! grin

Wait, it's true though crazy

Come on everyone...lets do the banana, pickle, carrot!!!!

Coming to a wedding dance near you. Right along with the Chicken Dance and the Electric Slide.

I love the running with scissors avatar. Reminds me of an old Cheers episode....

Everyone's avatars Rock!! Barb, is that a fly swatter dude in your signature? I'll do the banana, pickle, carrot dance at the next GTG!!! Yay!!

OMG!!!!!

I forgot to mention the "Pepper" in all of my other emails on Lisa'a avatar.....

I am so sorry Pepper....

HEY I seen that episode!

Someone HAS to bring a video camera to the gtg. I want to see Lisa doin the dance!

I forgot the pepper too!! Poor guy!

NO VIDEOCAMERAS!! I could never live it down!! shocked

Eventually, yes you would. Come on I cant go so you have to give me this.....

Maybe DeeDee...but no guarantees! My son told me that this avatar is doing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance. Look it up on youtube. It's really dumb.

I was thinking the same thing. Did you see the clip from family guy????

We will mount the camara in a tree and she will never know we filmed it until it is decided the time is right.

...and the time would be when she see's it posted here? laughwink