• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Granite Lake Fishing Reports

I talked to someone last night that fished Granite for eyes and has some friends that fish it. He wold me its a great walleye lake and the time he wallaye fished it they casted cranks along the shoreline and did well. I know thats not much info but that is what I have. There are eyes in there I know that because I have heard of several people fishing it but I have never been on the lake. Any idea of what the landing is like? I think it is a lake worth learning and fishing a few times but I have been focusing on learning a couple of the bigger lakes in the area looking for a better chance at one for the wall.

Just my two cents

the landing is suitable for our boats that much I know.I am thinking of hitting it this weekend a day or two and see what I can do. I'll let you know.Also I heard that eyes are biting on lower turtle.

Hey Vman,

Have you heard anythign more about Bear Lake. I am on a mission to figure that lake out but I sure have had a hard time with it. Then again up until this year I never fished past June for eyes at all.