Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MARINERMAGNUM

Anyone else having trouble???????

12 posts in this topic

Logging in? This is the 1st time in about a week that I was able to get in. My puter is fine. I can surf the web everywhere else with no probs. Did I miss something??????

Have not heard of any issues this week. Doesn't mean there are none. I'm responding from a mobile device and that is working fine. I checked from home earlier with no problem.

Anyone else? confused

There has been some DNS issues since the last upgrade. DNS stands for Domain Name Service which translates a URL such as www.fishingminnesota.com to an IP address that your "puter" can find websites on the internet.

Rick and others have been working to get this resolved.

I've noticed just now that I can barely get on here....last 2 days actually....usually pops up lightning fast....was kinda wondering whats happening for sure.... confused

Have not been able to access the site late at night latley. I just figured it was due to some upgrades or something.

i too have been having trouble. all times of the day. i can get to the site but not in anything on the site. forums,fishing reports, ect.ect. what gives?

Up north here there are a few people that can’t get on here. We’ve tried changing the DNS # and sometimes it works but mostly :(not. Doesn’t make any difference on what time it is. Got here today by goggling fishingmn forums. Can’t get frown to the forums from the home page. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon. Also it’s slower than molasses in January madcry

I was on earier and logged off, I returned about 1 hr. later and it took me almost an 1hr. to get on? It says it cannot access www.fishingminnesota.com?

This has been happening the past 10 days or so?

It might be fixed now? It really loaded fast this morning. I even emailed Rick a week ago and the email came back undeliverable.