• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A day of my vacation

Started out a beautiful day sun shining but when we got to the river....

rain.jpg

This guy really liked the rain

bird3.jpg

There were birds Egrets and Herrons (mostly the business end, I guess they were bashful) Some are a little fuzzy, (I'm working on that) Hope you like them. And as always C&C welcome.

bird5.jpg

bird6.jpg

bird13.jpg

bird1.jpg

bird12.jpg

bird11.jpg

And 4 little flowers all by themselves. I didnt see any others the whole day

flower1.jpg

My boyfriend, a friend of ours and myself went out fishing one day. Well since we had a drought last year the river was really low so someone had to get out and pull the boat... later that night when we left I was pulling the boat on the way out, and those guys were trying to freak me out saying they are seeing glowing eyes in the woods haha. Well they actually did. We seen the herron and our friend said I bet you twenty buck you can't catch it. I let go of the boat walked right up to it, picked it up and brought it over to the boat. It didn't freak out or anything it just chilling in my arms. When I let it go my friend said I couldn't do it twice and sure enough I did. I never got the money either. smile