• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What lake tomorrow

I am trying to deciede what lake to fish tomorrow, I've fished Lake Alex the last two times out but want to fish some different water. What lake should I go to. I don't want any real big water like Mile Lacs or Leech, I am thinking of heading down to the metro to one of the tiger lakes, I've never fished them before and wouldn't mind taking a shot at getting one.

Living in Sartell, you are just a hop, skip and jump from Sugar. I would assume that you have fished that before though? Cedar is a good lake on the north end of Mille Lacs or you could shoot west and try Miltona or Lobster.

Isn't it actually Johanna not Josephine? Just east of 35W around County Road C or D.

Yes sorry about that. I get those two lakes messed up a lot. We got a low 30" tiger out in the middle of the l;ake on a deep sunken island.

Good Luck wherever you go!

Ryan