Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MNMUSKIES

What lake tomorrow

12 posts in this topic

I am trying to deciede what lake to fish tomorrow, I've fished Lake Alex the last two times out but want to fish some different water. What lake should I go to. I don't want any real big water like Mile Lacs or Leech, I am thinking of heading down to the metro to one of the tiger lakes, I've never fished them before and wouldn't mind taking a shot at getting one.

Living in Sartell, you are just a hop, skip and jump from Sugar. I would assume that you have fished that before though? Cedar is a good lake on the north end of Mille Lacs or you could shoot west and try Miltona or Lobster.

If you want tigers try Lake Josefine. My buddy and I got one in there while dragging jigs for crappies once.

Good Luck

Ryan

hey mn you looking for some company tomorrow I have a lake in mind that was very hot on saturday when I was there.

I do fish Sugar a lot, but the other ones are worth looking into

Thanks, I kind of forget about those lakes, I get so locked in to two or three lakes I forget the rest

frogtosser e-mail me muskies101@hotmail.com

If you want tigers try Lake Josefine. My buddy and I got one in there while dragging jigs for crappies once.

Good Luck

Ryan

Where is this lake at?

Isn't it actually Johanna not Josephine? Just east of 35W around County Road C or D.

Isn't it actually Johanna not Josephine? Just east of 35W around County Road C or D.

Yes sorry about that. I get those two lakes messed up a lot. We got a low 30" tiger out in the middle of the l;ake on a deep sunken island.

Good Luck wherever you go!

Ryan

So where did you end up going and how did you do?