• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Truex...

With the way he finished up last year I thought we were going to see some great racing from Truex and we have, but apparently things are worse than people had imagined at DEI. She's going to run it into the ground. She should have made keeping Dale jr. a top priority.

It would be great to see Dale Jr. buy DEI and tell Teresa to hit the bricks, along with her cronie Siegel, who should go back to managing in the music industry since he is obviously clueless about NASCAR.

Tony Stewart..."What is DEI without Dale Jr???? A Museum"

I am sure is paraphrased that a little, and mabe miss spelled a word or two, But I would say he knew what he was talking about.

Jr gone, Martin gone, Truex gone, Paul Menard and Eric Almarola do not make a winning team.

Menard may also be on the outs. There is talks that Menard's dad has been talkeing with Yates about Paul Menard and the Menards sponsorship racing for them next year. Soon Almarola may be the only DEI driver. The Intimidator must be [PoorWordUsage]'ed in NASCAR heaven.