• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moss Boss?????

bmc

Just curious to see who else out there uses the ol' Moss Boss spoon? I absolutely love this thing for fishing slop and lily pads.

Brian

yah i have had one in my tackle box for darn near 10 years and it has never been used. lol maybe i should giver a fling this next week it seems really light though does it cast well? also it seems liek its made of plastic and if a northen gets tangled with it they may carve it into a shank lol

The lure is tough - casts a mile and fishes over the thickest stuff. Ooh - when a bass blows up on that thing - yowza....

As far as Northerns tearing it up - I've never had that happen. But if it does - cool! It won't be the first time I had a lure destroyed. It's all a part of the game!

Shhhh! Deitz,c'mon, man! grin That Timbledoodle has been a killer for me in the past.That, along with the old standby-Johnson Silver Minnow. I got a couple of the Moss Boss spoons, but haven't thrown them in a long time.