Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craig Plummer

Chinese Water Torture

1 post in this topic

Reading all these posts while stuck inside a cubicle is like chinese water torture... I think I might be too "sick" to go to work friday

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Kuhn is right of course. And we have to keep in mind that political promises are the very life's breath for a politician. In most cases we have to assume their "promise" means they will initiate an effort to change or alter a policy or introduce a new program, not that they will create it from whole cloth. Of course a President does have selected powers to take action and when they do any decision they make is roundly attacked by the other party. It is time now to prepare for our first woman president and to perhaps give serious thought to whom we vote for in other congressional races. At a dinner/roast last night Mrs. Clinton was terrific. I don't know who wrote her stuff but he or she needs a raise or a spot on Sat. Night Live.  Ha Ha Ha
    • I agree with the other two folks and good luck
    • If you're looking for a great boot on a budget, look into Kamik boots. Made in Canada for harsh conditions.  I picked up a pair a few years back for like $40-$50, I believe they're rated to -40f or -70f. but with a good pair of socks, they work really well.  I have pretty bad circulation in my feet and they will keep me warm on the ice or in the deer stand all day long. Remember, if your feet sweat a lot and you're walking a fair distance, you're probably better off with a pair for hiking in with and then switching socks and boots for the long sit. 
    • 19 deer registered on day 1.  Roughly 829 hunters.   Sounds like our spot was pretty good yesterday!
    • Camping could be a lot of different activities, from backpacking or canoeing to parking a RV in a park.   Ask the doctor is the best answer.   be specific about the activities that you plan to engage in.  
    • What thread are you referring to, and why isn't it usable?   The smoker links? 
    • To be fair, she is walking around making all sorts of promises about things she says she will do as President. If she is just spewing hot air and can't actually do anything she is promimaybe the liberals should clarify that in the media because it appears to me her followers actually believe she can.    
    • Oh, I see.. Voter fraud is different from election fraud...     Doh-kay..  
  • Our Sponsors