• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nolan ????

keyks42

This is a desperate move by the G.M.. You can also say goodbye to Gaboriak if they dont sign him by the begining of the season. For this being such a wonderful franchise to come to how come we sign aging forwards and still dont have enough good centers on the roster cry Why not sign Betruzzi he fits the mold for the moves Risebourgh made this offseason. The honeymoon is over, good luck Wild. laugh

Give Nolan the "C" on his sweater the day the season begins, this guy has been nothing but the ultimate team player since the day he was drafted

I like the signing and i thought the money was right, Nolan will play like Voros except he can actually skate and will win a majority of his fights and if he is played right, which i doubt he will be, he should get around 40-50pts this year

Nolan was good in his day, but those days are gone. I'm not all that excited by what we're putting on the ice next year.

I agree. We're not an expansion team anymore...it's time to starting getting good players, not castoffs. The goal is to win the Stanley Cup, not get to the playoffs. Sheesh. The new ownership needs to tell Risebrough to go get some talent and spend some money.