• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aug 16th GTG

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope....sausages sound like they are on your list!

I've got the bread, english muffins, syrup, orange juice, coffee, creamer. I'll also plan to bring 2 doz dog buns so everyone doesn't have to worry about that.

Char, I've got a camp stove too, so I'll bring a big pot to boil some corn in, unless we want to do them on the fire???

yea, some of that food sounds a bit messy and i dont want to get it all over my black dress. crazyblushgrin and what would that syrup do to the wax job on my mustache?

Thats the beauty of a black dress, not much shows up on it.

although I wouldn't know - I haven't worn a dress since 1976 - shocked

gals, im really sorry to burst your bubble, let the air out or in plain words disappoint ya all, frown but as i said way earlier in this post i will be up north starting to feed the bears so maybe dude lake tom can fill in the black dress this weekend. grinwinkwhistle i plan on meetin up with garyc for a pop on sat afternoon also. smile maybe next gtg. laugh

Hey ladies,

I am still heading up but not until Sat. morning.

My boat is still coming up too and yes, I do still

need someone to go out in it with me.

I'm coming up as soon as I can get there. Shooting

for being up there about 8 a.m. if not earlier. I think

I still have Tammi's cell phone number to let you know

when I arrive. I may need some help getting the boat in.

I've been reading thru all the emails and trying to

figure out what I can contribute...food-wise.

Do you all bring your own meat and then bring salads, etc.?

If so, I can bring up that asian salad..with the coleslaw, asian dressing, ramen noodles, etc. (don't know what its called).

Also, how does everyone feel about roasted marshmallows?

Since I'm not coming up until Sat. morning I can also refresh the ice supply.

Can someone put together a list at sometime so I can figure out what else I should bring? or is there enough and I'll just bring money to contribute?

And yes, I am bringing a tent.

Patti

I think your salad and some marshies sounds great. Yes, bring your own meat and some ice. We had so much food last time, no one went hungry. Patti, you will have a lot of fun, and you won't be alone in your boat...I'll come drive you crazy. We'll help you with getting the boat in as well. If I remember the threads we use a public launch.

Wish I could make it to the GTG girls, but the in-laws are coming from MN for a visit this weekend. Trust me, I would much rather be with you crazy people than those crazy people! I bought two horses last week so I have been busy getting them settled in and spending lots of time with them. I will post pics of them sometime, Skip and Goliath are their names. Just another hobby to cut into my fishing time now! Hope you guys have fun, don't forget about me trying to fake being the perfect daughter-in-law this weekend. Hopefully I don't fart around them, I would be banished from my own house! Then I'm coming to the GTG!!!LOL

Brenda

Recipe: Sugarfree Marshmallow Creme and Sugarfree MarshmallowsSugarfree Marshmallow Creme and Sugarfree Marshmallows Source: Diabetic Sweet Tooth Cookbook by Mary Jane Finsand, 1993 3 Envelope unflavored gelatin ...

Googled Sugar-free Marshmallows and got lots of hits, now you need to find out where they are sold....