• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aug 16th GTG

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking I won't be there until about 4....but keep my spot open and the fire burnin! Char...do we know about the rules for firewood there? Can we bring our own in? If so, I'll bring some this time.

Teresa - bring the pop-up if you want. However, I do have that big tent with plenty of room. So, if you don't want to pull that thing all the way up there, you and Muskybait can stay in my tent (no cats allowed though - sorry :()

Hey gals! Just got done at the nursing home and noticed that Lake Osakis is the lake of the week in the Outdoor News. A local bait shot owner says that walleye anglers should fish sharp drops with GOLD spinner rigs in 14-20 FOW. Some good spots to try are sand flats near the middle of the lake and Bower's Bar near the S. Shore. It didn't say a lot about crappies except that they're popular for icefisherpeople.

I guess if I could actually go cry I would maybe try that north arm though. Looks very interesting in there! smile

Hey gals! Just got done at the nursing home and noticed that Lake Osakis is the lake of the week in the Outdoor News. A local bait shot owner says that walleye anglers should fish sharp drops with GOLD spinner rigs in 14-20 FOW. Some good spots to try are sand flats near the middle of the lake and Bower's Bar near the S. Shore. It didn't say a lot about crappies except that they're popular for icefisherpeople.

I guess if I could actually go cry I would maybe try that north arm though. Looks very interesting in there! smile

Oh sure, it would have to be. Now the lake will be crawling with all those men searching for walleyes. Any good Mexican places close by, I feel a margarita coming on!

I just spent the evening with my youngest neice and nephew. Clair is 1 1/2 and jack is 4, boy did they keep me busy. I can not wait for next weekend. Work has been so slow and my boss and I are worried which makes for a stressful work week. I am going to try and get to a local lake tomorrow just to get a line wet and de-stress. If I did drink I would say have the drinks ready for when I get up there, but since I don't get ready to fish your butts off. I can not wait to be goofy with the girls like last time, but no dead fish pictures this time(wink, wink)

Hope

Oh Tami - you need to talk her into it. It's not all about fishing. You are bringing the yaks right? I would like to learn - I think it would be great fun.

I could bring an innertube to pull behind the boat. Oh I have an idea - while we fish, Donna can ride in the innertube behind the boat and read a book. laugh

Seriously though - the more the merrier!!! smile