• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aug 16th GTG

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, but i think the mustache would give it away. i have a stache similar to lisas hubby jim and i am not cutting it off, sorry. besides i think they would begin to think something was not right when i catch more fish than the rest! laughlaughgrinwhistle

Quote:
besides i think they would begin to think something was not right when i catch more fish than the rest!
What the heck glenn?? gringrin I thought you only caught northerns. This is a crappie lake! These girls would make you run away yipping with your tail between your legs! Hahahaha~ laughlaugh You know I'm only teasing you, don't you?? smile

lisa, yes i know you are only teasing. for a while a thuoght you were a bit mad at me for something cause you werent responding to some of my things. i am a self scribed expert in sunfish, yes i like to fish slimers also, do a bit of winter crappies and fish eyes. if my memory is correct they are going to osakis, right. well ive fished the lake before and its not a bad sunfish lake either. besides im headed norh that weekend to start feeding yogi and booboo.

Ohhhh Glennda, You could always wear a girdle!!! grin Plus you can't ever go wrong with a hot sexy black dress!!!!!! You dont have to cut off your mustache, you can just WAX it off! Trust me, it doesnt hurt!!! *snickering* whistlegrin

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, quit picking on me. laughcrazygrin i quess thats what i get for trying to sneak my way into an all female gtg. besides i wont be in the area, i will be feeding yogi and booboo. peachy i know nothing of a wax job. rather than a black dress im thinkin a hooters outfit... whatta think? that way i can show off my hairy legs. laughgrinsmirk