• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clover

When i spray, if a lawn has a bunch of clover, I add a couple ounces of a product called Confront to my sprayer (24 gallon) mixed with my main chemical. The confront is a bit stronger on the clover and usually wipes it out good.

I have also used Banvel with great results. I cannot remember ther rate to apply Banvel but i think it was pretty light.

Read the label and apply accordingly.

I have seen clover starting to die off on it's own all ready, but I just buy the green bottle stuff from menards and treat with a pull behind sprayer. I used to treat with a dial hose end sprayer and had good results also.

Good luck!

I use the 4 steps of WeedBeGone for the season and do not have any clover. Now my neighbors on the otherhand, there yards are nothing but clover right now. This system has worked well for me.