• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silly Season

No sense ranting about the Toyota - Chevy thing, when it comes to NASCAR every manufature builds the engines to the same specs, it is just a matter of how close to the edge of blowing up do they want to build them...... No matter the manufature, no body has any advantage over the other. Like any post, when it comes to F vs C vs D vs T nobody ever wins, so no sense even arguing... Then next thing is to see who the 2nd driver for Stewart Hass is then the dominos should fall in Silly Season. All in all the end of this year and next year will be AWESOME! Cant wait!

But dont forget, Silly Season isn't even close to being done yet!

Quote:

Classic post from someone who has never owned one. How bout that "Check Engine" light. Lol.

Is the reason that the Camry is one of the all-time most reliable cars because they suck??

I buy plenty of USA made quality products but when it comes to a vehicle, unless they can improve it just is not happening.

Try reading the post before responding.LOL

I never said Toyota's or Honda's sucked as passenger vehicles they are probably the longest lasting most reliable cars made....

Yeah my check engine light has come on a few times in my 98 Tahoe over years along with 1 Fuel Pump, 1 intake set and an alternator in 10 years and 160,000 miles later..not bad huh? not sure what your point was though? LOL

As far as Lexus goes Sled yes very reliable but if you want to pay an extra 30 grand for a glorified Camry with a Lexus sticker on it go for it! grin

From what I have been reading it seems as though Zippy wanted to stay at JGR for the long haul. Other reports have been that Stewart cant hire any of JGR employees because of agreements that was made. Who knows, speculation flying everywhere? I think Stewart and Bootie might make a good team.

Busch wins again!!!

Toyota 4 of Top 5 cars in Nationwide. Now Chevy wants Nascar to investigate where this power is coming from.

The only reason NASCAR needs to check this out is they gave Toyota too much and now no one can compete with their motors. Chevy has a motor that will compete with Toyota if they are allowed to use it. Ford and Dodge do not so this should be interesting too see what NASCAR does after they get done testing the 9 motors.

NASCAR gave Toyota too much so they could be competitive and stay in NASCAR. Maybe just a bit oo much. I don't see any changes until next season but I'll put money down that the rules will be a bit more fair next season. So, give a free one to the rat.

The little RAT may only be winning because of a advantage in the HP department.

I was also going to bring that up. How can NASCAR allow the Toilet-odors to run a higher HP engine than the rest and still maintain their argument that the rules are to keep the field "equal" when they're obviously not.

Like Bowyer said, a monkey could drive those Toyotas and win. Rats too!

Who's engines are used in the various cars the Rat drives in the Nationwide series? He drives for different teams, as does Stewart and Hamlin. How about Reutimann who led many laps last night and finished 5th? JGR engine there too? Vickers?

One just cannot believe what the press states. They do it for the ink. The RAT will fall.

We will all see what happens to Toyotas when the rules become more fair and don't favor the toilets.

Bitter- Party of one

Your table is ready

You will see a big change in the 09 season.

Nasacr will fix it, it will just be next year before they can do anything about it.

Toyota has some great hp's and are using it toi there advantage just as any other manufator would do.

Sifty