Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wastewaterguru

Moore's Contest This Weekend

52 posts in this topic

I have my sisters college grad party that day, but I may be able to sneak away to the river around dark. I'm sure Larry and Dtro would appreciate my money.

With the way the cats are bitting its anybodys money?

I would tend to agree with that statement........... grin

Even though I have fished every Moore's cat night last year and this year, this will be the first night money will be on the line.

I figure Pool 2 has a flat and a channel with money on it wink. I have first hand info on where the channels have been biting and a nice flat has been caught. That all I have to say about this wink.

Heck, even if I got $7.00 back on my $10.00, it would be worth the bragging rights to be in the money on a Mooore's contest grin. I just have to get down town before the cut off mark and this weekend that will happen wink.

I missed out on second place during the last contest by 45 minutes cry, I will be darn if I will let it happen again.

Well,

Went down, bought some hooks, talked with Bob and signed up KQ#1 and my self for this Saterday.

Bob has a very nice and clean place.

Due to the 35W mess, I thought it was going to be hard to find, but I came in the back way from Nicollet and hit up 58th (turn by Bobby and Steves Auto world) and go threw about 2-3 stops signs and when you get to the lights, boom he is right on the right.

Its right accross from a haunted house style funeral home grin. Man that is a big house.

Anyways, Thanks Bob for the Help today and it was nice meeting ya. We will see ya when I collect my winnings grin

P.S.,

One thing I forgot to ask is how and when do we get the control item? Should we call?

We will see ya when I collect my winnings grin

You won't be winning anything if you don't get tabs on the control item NOW!!!!!

Silly Shackbash.... you might just want to save the aggravation and turn your entry fees over to Team Dtro/Flatcaster.

winkgrin

The rest of the contestents have seen the light....

YEAH THATS RIGHT...... SCHMACK TALKIN STARTS HERE!!! crazy

O.K. grin

I guess I will call Bob to get the info on Thursday and set up a time I can go down and pick up my winnings on Monday. whistle. he was busy when I went in, but we still got in a little chatting, then I had to go. I forgot to ask.

Even the best have to fall sooner or later wink.

If anything, I am going for the channel class. I got that feeling we will have a great night on Saterday down town.

No need to call him, he doesn't give that information out till later this week. Try him on Saturday when he has things lined up. I might even join in on this one, but still waiting for my co-angler to give me a call back. Had a problem locating the target species the other day, but them Carp sure put up some fights. We have been able to catch them on the walleye contests, so how hard could it be when you are actually looking for them crazy

With the water down, the the turtles biting the other day, it should be a fun time to be on the water.

Thanks RBM wink

We will give him a call on Sat.

These are a lot of fun and I would recommend anyone that will be out fishing anyways to sign up!

Thanks RBM wink We will give him a call on Sat.

I'm thinkin RBM is Bob....just an fyi

That's why I gave him the

Quote:
wink

wink

Originally Posted By: shackbash
Thanks RBM wink We will give him a call on Sat.

I'm thinkin RBM is Bob....just an fyi

[PoorWordUsage] Drew...... You don't let anything sneak by do you?

cept those big fishies on contest night.

I hope your fishing this one. whistle

It's a good thing those storms are rolling through just in time for you guys to have something to blame for your loss tomorrow.

Rumor has it that the contest is going to fill out. If you haven't already registered, then you better get to Moore's and get 'er done soon.

Thanks to everyone who is fishing this contest for donating your money to Pierbridge and I.

What's the max amount of people you allow?

Good luck to everyone. Shack is done talking "Smack"!

I am out of the Cat Forum until Monday grin I do not want to jinx my self.

We will see if this happens though.

well good luck guys, I'm going to kick back, take tonight off and get well rested. Spend some time with the Mrs.

Get back on the horse tomorrow afternoon with full focus.

LFC, I'll be sure to bring along some of that super secret Catfish Candy wink

Your breaking our hearts Darren. smirk

I heard Larry is part of a gang of four this time.

Darren, I'll send some of those super secrect sucker dogs with you.

Originally Posted By: shackbash
We will see ya when I collect my winnings grin

You won't be winning anything if you don't get tabs on the control item NOW!!!!!

Silly Shackbash.... you might just want to save the aggravation and turn your entry fees over to Team Dtro/Flatcaster.

winkgrin

The rest of the contestents have seen the light....

YEAH THATS RIGHT...... SCHMACK TALKIN STARTS HERE!!! crazy

I didn't see yours or dtro's control Item in your last picks. Larry