• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moore's Contest This Weekend

wastewaterguru

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I have fished every Moore's cat night last year and this year, this will be the first night money will be on the line.

I figure Pool 2 has a flat and a channel with money on it wink. I have first hand info on where the channels have been biting and a nice flat has been caught. That all I have to say about this wink.

Heck, even if I got $7.00 back on my $10.00, it would be worth the bragging rights to be in the money on a Mooore's contest grin. I just have to get down town before the cut off mark and this weekend that will happen wink.

I missed out on second place during the last contest by 45 minutes cry, I will be darn if I will let it happen again.

Well,

Went down, bought some hooks, talked with Bob and signed up KQ#1 and my self for this Saterday.

Bob has a very nice and clean place.

Due to the 35W mess, I thought it was going to be hard to find, but I came in the back way from Nicollet and hit up 58th (turn by Bobby and Steves Auto world) and go threw about 2-3 stops signs and when you get to the lights, boom he is right on the right.

Its right accross from a haunted house style funeral home grin. Man that is a big house.

Anyways, Thanks Bob for the Help today and it was nice meeting ya. We will see ya when I collect my winnings grin

We will see ya when I collect my winnings grin

You won't be winning anything if you don't get tabs on the control item NOW!!!!!

Silly Shackbash.... you might just want to save the aggravation and turn your entry fees over to Team Dtro/Flatcaster.

winkgrin

The rest of the contestents have seen the light....

YEAH THATS RIGHT...... SCHMACK TALKIN STARTS HERE!!! crazy

O.K. grin

I guess I will call Bob to get the info on Thursday and set up a time I can go down and pick up my winnings on Monday. whistle. he was busy when I went in, but we still got in a little chatting, then I had to go. I forgot to ask.

Even the best have to fall sooner or later wink.

If anything, I am going for the channel class. I got that feeling we will have a great night on Saterday down town.

No need to call him, he doesn't give that information out till later this week. Try him on Saturday when he has things lined up. I might even join in on this one, but still waiting for my co-angler to give me a call back. Had a problem locating the target species the other day, but them Carp sure put up some fights. We have been able to catch them on the walleye contests, so how hard could it be when you are actually looking for them crazy

With the water down, the the turtles biting the other day, it should be a fun time to be on the water.

Rumor has it that the contest is going to fill out. If you haven't already registered, then you better get to Moore's and get 'er done soon.

Thanks to everyone who is fishing this contest for donating your money to Pierbridge and I.

Good luck to everyone. Shack is done talking "Smack"!

I am out of the Cat Forum until Monday grin I do not want to jinx my self.

We will see if this happens though.

well good luck guys, I'm going to kick back, take tonight off and get well rested. Spend some time with the Mrs.

Get back on the horse tomorrow afternoon with full focus.

LFC, I'll be sure to bring along some of that super secret Catfish Candy wink

Originally Posted By: shackbash
We will see ya when I collect my winnings grin

You won't be winning anything if you don't get tabs on the control item NOW!!!!!

Silly Shackbash.... you might just want to save the aggravation and turn your entry fees over to Team Dtro/Flatcaster.

winkgrin

The rest of the contestents have seen the light....

YEAH THATS RIGHT...... SCHMACK TALKIN STARTS HERE!!! crazy

I didn't see yours or dtro's control Item in your last picks. Larry