• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a friend that has a heater that burns old engine oil that he uses to heat his auto mechanics garage. He's in Hopkins and I live close to you and I could haul it for him. What kind of containers are we talking about? If I can get it into my trailer, consider it gone.

If it is red in color it is the Dyed version, which means Off Road use, such as fuel oil stoves, and such. A little cheaper in price too, I do believe. What is it being stored in now, and do you know how old it is.

Hey Sarge, As soon as I can get the containers together, I can pick it upif its still available. I'm off from work the next two days, so maybe I can do it then. I'll e-mail you and get the address. I must live fairly close to you. Thanks.