• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

eXmark or Cub Cadet

TKO_PUNCH

Hello all,

I have been looking at new zero turn mowers and was looking for some opinions (good and bad) between these 2 brands. I was looking at the eXmark Quest 48" and the Cub Cadet Z-Force 48" fabricated deck. My neighbor has the Cub Cadet but I want more opinions. The eXmark does not have a large market for residential mowers, so I was looking for some advice if anyone has some feedback. If there are other mowers in this class, please recommend.

Thanks,

Pretty much apples and oranges unless eXmark has come out with a true residential model. Have to think there is a substantial price difference between the two. Had a loaner eXmark while our Cub tractor was being repaired. Worked well. Really cool pulling wheelies on the street while playing around.

Exact same price between the two. The Qwest is the residential mower for eXmark. I want the fabricated deck because of the faster tip speed on the blades. Overall, the CC looks more well built but I don't want to base my decision on looks.

Dont know anything about the exmark, but I have the cub cadet 50 inch and love it except for the steep bank I have next to my shed. I have learned you must go slow on steep banks. No problems with the cub as of yet, cuts very nice.