• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New personel best

Scott K

Within the last week I have had several p.b's out of my boat. My 9 year old daughter caught her first and largest flathead Friday night (about 3 lbs). Last night a friend caught his largest ever flathead (42lbs, 47x25.5). I caught my largst sheephead last night, not huge, but my largest (7lbs). Also a 30#er from thursday night caught by Aceinthehole, I dont know if this was his personel best, but it was this years best for him. All of these and several more fish came in my boat since Thursday.

The year is early yet and hopefully I will have a few more added to the list.

Well the boat has been doing good, but the biggest fish I reeled in was the 7 lb sheephead since thursday! But the summer is still young, I still have time!

I had a little prop damage last night, so unfortunatly I am grounded until I get it repaired. But maybe shorefishing is what I need! Good luck Ed!

Thanks ec, I will be gone to Chicago mid next week, if you are looking to go tomorrow night, or sometime after next sunday, let me know!

Any luck today?

i heard of a 40 plus pounder on the 3rd it was two bends up stream of me. we only landed a tike 21" and a friend of mine got a 26" down stream of me. never seen so many boats at the landing i left at two am and there were nine vehicles at the landin.