Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing tech

Mark Martin

12 posts in this topic

Any bets that Matins deal includes his son Matt will take over or at least have a shot at that ride when Mark steps down?

My guess would be no. If his son is good enough, Mark will find him a ride. Mark could opren many doors if his son proves himself in a car first.

As soon as Tony Stewart knows where he is going, then the flood gates to silly season should open.

He will be good but there is no need to hurry him up to cup.

Figure it this way, hes probably better than 20 guys that are running in sprint cup everyweek right now!

Any bets that Matins deal includes his son Matt will take over or at least have a shot at that ride when Mark steps down?
Doesn't Ford already have Matt signed to a contract?

I thought I read somewhere that Mark is doing the full time deal because his son has decided to NOT pursue a racing career?

"And he said his teenage son Matt's decision not to pursue a career in racing, which Mark Martin said he was "proud of and relieved by," helped him focus on his own passion for racing. He also said it made his decision to step back into the Cup Series full time, easier." NASCAR.com

The Polish kid that Ralph has driving for him will share the #5 in 2010. I tink

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Sounds like the Preds and Pens were also hot after him so we won the bidding war, that would explain the price. We might end up facing the Preds in the first round so better we have him than them. Don't know much about Hanzel but from what I am reading he is big, good face off & pk guy and contributes a little offence. Maybe not a huge upgrade over Haula but having him on the 4th could be huge for us if him and Stewart can get something going. White looks kind of like a depth 4th liner so there is that as well. Should be a fun rest of the season, always fun to get new toys around March even if they haven't worked out in the past.
    •   And yet more credible than Trump:  
    •   Paradox : BD2 and an open mind.
    • It's been going on for years. Just look at how many times the Howard Stern show has pranked the news with fake guests.
    • Maybe some people feel a  lbgt,, black lives matter, sierra club, feminist, white guilt, supported candidate better represents them than say an NRA endorced candidate.
    •    I think they do as good of a job as to be expected. Pills are highly regulated. International web deliveries and dirty doctors are a little tricky to weed out.      Nope, we'll use your logic and decriminalize driving under the influence.   Problem solved.   Should eradicate fatalities of those types as since it is legal, it no longer appeals to folks, they stop doing it.     Explain in detail, in a country, filled with people who love over consumption, that consume 80% of the drugs on the entire planet, how that would work.   Start stuttering.     That's about right. One word in depth answers.   On an idea that will not work in this country.   "I think we can learn that we should stop being reflexively opposed when someone else does [decriminalize] and should take seriously the possibility that anti-user enforcement isn't having much influence on our drug consumption," says Mark Kleiman, author of the forthcoming When Brute Force Fails: How to Have Less Crime and Less Punishment and director of the drug policy analysis program at UCLA. Kleiman does not consider Portugal a realistic model for the U.S., however, because of differences in size and culture between the two countries.   http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html        It's your idea, you explain it and sell it.   You lazy fraud.
    • Wowza, I guess we are going for, no better year I suppose. We are now crazy deep at center and that is a good good thing, hopefully the new guys can mesh with the lineup right away.
    • So much fun to watch the media just lose all credibility, I suspect there will be more fun to come.

• I think he means keep the prisons full and the private prison industry in money at all costs. Welcome to the wonderful world of donor $$$ "trumping" common sense. Nothing like buying laws so you can profit, not that this is anything new.
    •   Easy for those who can see beyond their front window.  
  • Our Sponsors