Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing tech

Mark Martin

12 posts in this topic

Any bets that Matins deal includes his son Matt will take over or at least have a shot at that ride when Mark steps down?

My guess would be no. If his son is good enough, Mark will find him a ride. Mark could opren many doors if his son proves himself in a car first.

As soon as Tony Stewart knows where he is going, then the flood gates to silly season should open.

Figure it this way, hes probably better than 20 guys that are running in sprint cup everyweek right now!

Any bets that Matins deal includes his son Matt will take over or at least have a shot at that ride when Mark steps down?
Doesn't Ford already have Matt signed to a contract?

I thought I read somewhere that Mark is doing the full time deal because his son has decided to NOT pursue a racing career?

"And he said his teenage son Matt's decision not to pursue a career in racing, which Mark Martin said he was "proud of and relieved by," helped him focus on his own passion for racing. He also said it made his decision to step back into the Cup Series full time, easier." NASCAR.com

The Polish kid that Ralph has driving for him will share the #5 in 2010. I tink