• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First time fishing

love to hunt

I took my daughter Olivia fishing for the first time today.

She fished pretty solid for about 30 minutes (not bad for 3 years old) and then was on to other things, eating lunch, playing with the anchor rope, dropping her rod in the water, etcetera. She caught 4 “fishies” and then let me fish for about an hour and finish out the limit of 20 so it was a good day.

Oliviafish2.jpg

Oliviasfirstfish1.jpg

Me too dude,

I have 8 and 7 year old grand daughters, 7 and 4 year old grand sons and a new grand daughter due in October. Nothing better than going out with the grandkids and pulling in a few perch or rock bass. My 7 year old grandson missed the Minnesota record for a rock bass by 5 oz, two years ago up at Cass Lake. We weighed it and took some awsome pics and then let the beast go to tug on another kids line! It don't get much better than that.

Windy