Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vman59

Bear Lake Fishing Reports

7 posts in this topic

was on Bear tonight and didn't really well on walleyes working the humps with leech's.Beautiful night out there and an awesome sunset.

Vman thanks for the report I am going to go agains what I said and give it a try tonight and Bear Lake is where I am heading.

The wife is going out with the girls and my parents are taking the kids so I am going to be doing a little night fishing tonight. Maybe I will see you out there.

I will post my results on Monday.

I am debating as to if I am going to go tonight.Had a headache all afternoon.

Well, I ended up with one eye that I could keep. We did get into some gills pretty much everywhere we were fishing.

Ended the night in front of the culverts which is were we got the 17" fish. I have lots to leard about this like I can see.

Good luck everyone

fished Bear lake This afternoon, had some good action on tip ups mostly smaller northern. Did catch some decent gills. All the activity was up on the north end out front of the culverts and off the landing up on the north end.

The ice depth varied from 4-8 where we were set up. I did see full size trucks driving out but its to soon for that in my opinion. There is no reason to take the risk just yet, playing on the side of caution never hurts and you;ll make it home every night.