• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Citgo Superguard Sea and Snow

Scoot

Question

I've been using a Citgo oil product (can't remember specifically which one) in my boat motor. The one I was using had "TC-W3" written all over it. However, nobody in town is carrying that particular Citgo product now and in its place at two stores is "Citgo Superguard Sea and Snow". It looks to be the virtually the same product, but I can't find anywhere on the packaging where it says it's rated as "TC-W3". Does anyone know if it's a TC-W3 product? Will it mix fine with the other Citgo product I've got (I've heard some different oils don't mix well)? Any info appreciated...

5 answers to this question

Yep, I suppose you're right.

I found some of the Marine Plus. It's still at the same place it was before (Fleet), but they moved it from the fishing dept to the automotive dept.

Thanks for the help.