Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeyquicksand*

Who would you rather be Bruce Springsteen or Bruce Willis??

16 posts in this topic

My buddy at work and I were trying to figure out who it would be cooler to be, and then we were wondering who is richer?

Bruce Springsteen vs. Bruce Willis

You decide here and now.

I choose to be Bruce Willis.

Neither. I do way better than both, just as I am.

better than the boss? Better than the Last Boyscout?

highly doubtfull.

As a musician myself I would choose the Boss, but then being totally in love with Demi I would have to go with Bruce. Hard to choose, but they both get the women so either would be good with me.

I'd rather choose between Bruce Dickenson from Iron Maiden, or Bruce Buffer the UFC ring announcer, or Bruce Iron pro surfer.

How can you have any conversation about who we want to be without including Chuck Norris?

By the way, go to Google and search finding Chuck Norris, click I'm feeling lucky.

pre 1980's bruce springsteen.

or pre 1990's bruce willis.

i liked springsteens stuff before the 1980's. like david bowies pre 1980's stuff was much better. like pink floyd, elton john, the rolling stones. it seems when the 1980's came, something happened to these guys and groups

Both of those guys would like to be Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maidan.

I going with the Boss cause he plucked cortney cox from the crowd in the can't start a fire vid. grin

Me and my buddies always had the same argument, but it was always Eddie Vedder or Tom Brady. I would pick the musician every time because they can make 30 thousand people go nuts by just saying...

"Hello Minneapolis!"

Both of those guys would like to be Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maidan.

I going with the Boss cause he plucked cortney cox from the crowd in the can't start a fire vid. grin

Do you mean the Dancing in the Dark video? grin

That's who DTRO really wants to be.

Wouldn't be sucha bad gig. Except the clock would get a little annoying.

A marginal actor or a marginal singer? Hmmmmm.

I take John McClane. Yippy-Ki-Yay!