Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeyquicksand*

Who would you rather be Bruce Springsteen or Bruce Willis??

16 posts in this topic

My buddy at work and I were trying to figure out who it would be cooler to be, and then we were wondering who is richer?

Bruce Springsteen vs. Bruce Willis

You decide here and now.

I choose to be Bruce Willis.

Neither. I do way better than both, just as I am.

Neither. I do way better than both, just as I am.

better than the boss? Better than the Last Boyscout?

highly doubtfull.

As a musician myself I would choose the Boss, but then being totally in love with Demi I would have to go with Bruce. Hard to choose, but they both get the women so either would be good with me.

I'd rather choose between Bruce Dickenson from Iron Maiden, or Bruce Buffer the UFC ring announcer, or Bruce Iron pro surfer.

How can you have any conversation about who we want to be without including Chuck Norris?

By the way, go to Google and search finding Chuck Norris, click I'm feeling lucky.

pre 1980's bruce springsteen.

or pre 1990's bruce willis.

i liked springsteens stuff before the 1980's. like david bowies pre 1980's stuff was much better. like pink floyd, elton john, the rolling stones. it seems when the 1980's came, something happened to these guys and groups

Both of those guys would like to be Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maidan.

I going with the Boss cause he plucked cortney cox from the crowd in the can't start a fire vid. grin

Me and my buddies always had the same argument, but it was always Eddie Vedder or Tom Brady. I would pick the musician every time because they can make 30 thousand people go nuts by just saying...

"Hello Minneapolis!"

Both of those guys would like to be Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maidan.

I going with the Boss cause he plucked cortney cox from the crowd in the can't start a fire vid. grin

Do you mean the Dancing in the Dark video? grin

That's who DTRO really wants to be.

Wouldn't be sucha bad gig. Except the clock would get a little annoying.

YEAHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A marginal actor or a marginal singer? Hmmmmm.

I take John McClane. Yippy-Ki-Yay!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Youtube is the way to go. So many cool little self filmed fishing shows on there. Heck I have a channel myself where I record my fishing trips. Uncut angling is cool, I also like Peelindrag because he is out of Michigan like me. Screw those commercial filled, cheesy scripted fishing shows on tv. Times have changed in my opinion.
    • Krylon and Rustoleum both have aerosol primers for plastic.  
    • I had the fasteners they recommended but it still needs to be filled to prevent floating . I don't recall what spacing I used but was told later I did every thing correct except for the water .
    • I bought my first house almost exactly a year ago and am looking to put it in a garden which is kind of a new adventure for me. Since I don't have the best soil in my yard, I am thinking I am going to build some raised garden beds out of some 2x12s. I am looking for some suggestions on this. Is 12" of soil deep enough? Any do's or don'ts from people that have done this before?   I've never done a solo garden before, so I am kind of in uncharted territories. I want to make some salsa and possibly pasta sauce so what all should I grow? Tomatoes and peppers are on the list... what else?   I'm located in Duluth so temp/thaw wise, we are at least a week or 2 behind the metro still.

• I think he just got triple owned, I just scored a ton of points in my imaginary troll game. YES!!!!  
    • I am making some bluebird houses out of PVC.  They need to be white.  I have painted some with Zinser primer but it doesn't adhere very well.  Any idea what I should do to get the paint to stick?   Thanks for your time.   Tom
    • I don't think Trump can do that much damage in 4 years, if he makes it that long.
    • Phony politicians of all stripes have reversed their position on the fence numerous times, since it is just a political football that is typically dropped once the election is over.     One of the obstacles is land ownership, and we are supposedly a nation of laws that stands for the right to own property.     In 2007, as the Bush administration was extending the fence, it sent letters to property owners threatening to sue them if they did not “voluntarily” hand over their rights to their land. The letters offered no compensation for the use of the land. Some intimidated property owners signed the letters thinking that they had no recourse. Others refused, and the governmentsued them for access. Although the government can—and did—attempt to use eminent domain to seize property from landowners, the lawsuits took years to complete (7 years in one case), causing substantial delays. DHS’s Inspector General (IG) concluded in 2009 that “acquiring non-federal property has delayed the completion of fence construction,” and that “CBP achieved [its] progress primarily in areas where environmental and real estate issues did not cause significant delay.” The IG report again: For example one landowner in New Mexico refused to allow CBP to acquire his land for the fence. The land ownership predated the Roosevelt easement that provides the federal government with a 60-foot border right-of-way. As a result, construction of fencing was delayed and a 1.2-mile gap in the fence existed for a time in this area. CBP later acquired this land through a negotiated settlement. The IG found more than 480 cases in which the federal government negotiated the “voluntary” sale of property, and up to 300 cases in which condemnation would be sought through the courts. Because the right of just compensation is protected by the Constitution, there is little Donald Trump or Congress can do to expedite these issues. A related issue is the impact on tribal lands. Although technically owned by the federal government, tribal lands are held in trust for Indian tribes, which federal law recognizes as distinct, independent, political entities. The Tohono O’odham Nation, which has land on both sides of the border, hasalready pledged to fight the Trump administration on building a wall there. In 2007, the tribe agreed to allow the construction of a vehicle barrier on their land, but the Bush administration then waived laws that protect tribal burial grounds, and during construction, human remains were dug up. If the tribe refuses to cooperate, the Trump administration would need a stand-alone bill from Congress condemning the land. Even on federal lands, it can take months to get various agencies to agree to allow Border Patrol to move forward on various projects. In 2010, two-thirds of patrol agents-in-charge told the Government Accountability Office that under land management laws, the interagency compliance process had delayed or limited access to portions of some federal lands. Some 54 percent said that they were unable to obtain responses to requests for permission to use the lands in a timely manner. In one case, it took nearly 8 months for Border Patrol to get permission to install a single underground sensor. Only 15 percent, however, said that these issues adversely impacted the overall security in their areas.
  • Our Sponsors