Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quackaddict9

Musky Mania

8 posts in this topic

I was driving to Cass Lake to fish the evening...Driving east, I saw a white Tahoe or some kind of vehicle like that driving west with a Ranger 620 and had stickers on the side saying "muskymania.com" on the Tahoe, would that by any chance be Pete Maina's ride? I know that he is a Tracker guy... just thought I'd ask. cool

I dunno, but there has been one parking in Mound the last couple of weeks too

Pete is a straight up Tracker man. Has a 21 footer and pulls it with a chevy truck.

Talked with Pete this morning and he has been in Canada for the last week, so it surely wasn't him.

Well is there anyplace to check all the competitors from this weekends tourney up there.

Pete Doesn't own Musky Mania any more. He sold it quite awhile back. Then those owners sold it to the folks at Drifter Tackle. Drifter Tackle has also bought the ERC line of baits.

That same ride/boat was parked at Palace Hotel in Cass Lake this AM, I wondered the same thing and was confused when I saw the Ranger.

It is the truck they are using to promote the Twin Cities Frank Schnieder Memorial Muskie Inc tournament in September.

They have expanded the event this year. Always a good time.

twincitesmuskiesinc.org