• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where did you buy your Costa Del Mar sunglasses for fishing at?

MidCoast

I am looking for some dealers in MN that carrys Costa Del Mar sunglasses. Anybody know of any dealers?

I know of Cabella and that is about it. I also don't want to buy them from online sites because I need to try on my glasses before purchasing.

I do not know where you can get those kind, but if you are looking for a high end pair of sun glasses, look no longer and click below:

Click here for sun glass's

This is from a well respected and well know member on FM.. wink

I am sure he will let you try them on before you purchase them.

Shackbash provided the link to a pair of Maui Jim's. I own a pair of those and they are GREAT. Make my pair of Ray Ban Polarized feel like a cheap $10 pair, both in lens quality and in comfort.

Hey Midcoast, if you are in the market for a nice pair of polarized glasses do yourself a favor and try on a pair of the Oakley A Wires. I have a pair in gold with amber lenses and they are seriously some of the best glasses I have ever used. They aren't cheap but they fit great and the lenses are awesome. Highly recommended.

Scheels in St. Cloud or Mankato will have them. I ordered my last pair through Scheels and they came in less than a week. Costa 580's, great glasses.

Jim Carroll NPAA #13