• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Early morn spawn happening thousands of carp

WOW The spawn on Diamond lake, Dogfish bay is full tilt,Two morns now TONS OF CARP!! Seem to quit once it warms some are 40s and larger!!!

They were getting close on Games on Sunday, but I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Hopefully, they are going nuts over the weekend and my aim is slightly better.

Where is Diamond Lake? Down south? Not that I'm going there, but just am wondering about the timing of the spawn. I've been watching pretty close up here by Brainerd...not much going on yet. I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to happen. I didn't get in on it last year. Don't know if I can make it two years in a row without shooting the carp with the bow.