• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mountain's Plastics

HeIsLegend

Anyone try Gander's new line of plastics? They basically have their own version of tubes, creature baints, senkos, frogs, and more. I went there during the same time they were just putting them out on the floor so I didn't get a chance to see everything they were going to put out. I did picked up a bag of senkos. Never got a chance to use them but I believe they came with 15 or so for $3.99.

I'm happy for the cheap plastics but not to sure about the quality. I'm not too picky tho Considering the price I pay for using wacky rigged senkos all the time.

What do you guys think?

Usually with gander mountain things whether it be rods and reels or lures or plastics. They are usually name brand goods but made for gander mountain at a cheaper lower price. instead now your paying for the product rather than the name brand. SO they should be pretty descent. i dont know who the manufacturer is for the plastics but i could probably find out.

I have played around with quite a few of Ganders plastics line and feel they catch as many fish as anything else. The line of shad imitating swimbaits are some of the best out there IMO---very pliable and lifelike in the water. Decent baits at a good price.