• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just in time for the 400

Finally!! On Wednesday I can go and pick up our HD TV laugh our oldtv finally died, AWWW Yes whistle and we have Charter Comm, with a box so the other tv wouldent work (no RCAs). How many of you guys have HD? We wont get True HD but it will be better than what we had. 2nd question is switching to Direct TV and getting Nascar HotPass worth it. Even standard tv might be cheaper with more options, Nfl Network grin Hopefully I can werstle the tv away from the wife and her 4 CSIs Lost and Idol.

Definatly HD, I find myself not even interested in non-hd programming after having HD for some time now and if you get an HDTV all of the local arial channels are HD. I have DirectTV and they offered hotpass for free for a race, I watched a little but it wasn't that interesting to me. I like the race comentary and there isnt any on hotpass. Hotpass was basically like watching 3-5 cameras of the same car all the time and that can get boring on most races. Try to spend as much as possible on the TV you wont regret it.

Not explainable. I was just Praying every time I hit the power button it wouldent come back on smirk I maybe should have took off the back plastic clipped the resistor or something and then after we get the new one resodder it shocked

I have Direct TV Hot Pass and absolutely love it. But...I will say that it's a much better buy for me as I am a huge Dale Jr. fan, and most weeks he is a Hot Pass driver. The great part is that you can listen to all of the team communications so you know exactly what is going on. Also, you can still watch during commercials.

You can toggle and listen to the TNT broadcast, the specific Hot Pass announcer for your driver, or just listen to team communications. Plus, the TNT broadcast is shown in the upper right hand corner of the screen so you can watch that at the same time.

If you get Direct TV before the weekend, I believe they are having a free Hot Pass weekend for the 400!