• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Trade

Scott M

AL only roto league.

Jarrod Saltalamacchia and Joba Chamberlain for B.J. Ryan and Octavio Dotel.

I get Salty and Joba. I already have Gerald Laird (from Texas) at catcher, so that would handcuff all the Ranger games and my WHIP and ERA needs lowering so Joba could help if continues with strong starting pitching. I have a bunch of saves, and the save leader in K-Rod, but then I'm down from 2 closers to 1 and frankly that scares me in a 10 team AL only league. It's a pretty good trade...very even, but i'm still kind of chicken.

Any advice?

I have plenty of middle relief. I'm talking closers. It's open to pitchers. JOBA would probably have to pitch out of his mind to lower my team ERA that much, but he does have the second half of the season left...and by that time my saves would start slipping and I'm ranked pretty high in that category. I might not be able to pull off a trade with anyone at this rate.

BTW, it is a very deep league.