• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Mike,

I have never fished the lake actually I don't even know where it is at to be truthfull but I would work weed edges with crank baits casting or trolling or lindy rig deep 20' to 30'

First thing I would look for is bait fish and keep an eye out for suspended fish if you can find the bait fish you will find fish. Good luck and I hope you have a good time

A little late for Walleyes out their. Not much happening but you might get lucky. A couple of years ago we got into some 10" and 11" perch. But i didn't get to fish them last year. I would try in about 35 feet and you might also pick up some crappies while your out their. Send back a report on what you find this weekend, I'll be up there as well.

thanks for the info, his neighbor told him they are some good crappies in the lake but he hasn't seen any yet so maybe we can find some. we haven't decided if we are going up there or to another friends cabin up by leech lake. i think it will be a game time decision. any info on the northerns? wouldn't mind chasing some flags for awhile. if we do go i will report how we did. thanks again for some direction. good luck and have fun

this is a lake that is seldom talked about but is awsome. one thing that worked out here was to troll early season before the weeds came up, we used beetle spins ans small rapalas, in the 6-10 fow when we caught a fish we would mark the spot and go back and use jigs. these spot would hold fish most of the time and some spots would hold fish all year. i know this is an old post but maybe it will help someone this year.the lake has gotton harder to fish for whatever reason but the fish are there. good luck