• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

July - Where the rubber meets the road

Big Tom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geno,

The comedian you heard that from is yours truly! I have been using that line for years, probably stole it from somebody else I heard it from. I like to use it when somebody talks about a town like Peoria for example and I will say "I spend a week in Peoria one night!" Then insert rim shot! LOL

Windy

Man o Man i hope the twins play like they did in June and early July for the rest of the year.

Will make for some great baseball!

We need to take care of the Black Sox at the end of this month and make our hay in August because September is tough.

It would be truly nice to return the 4 game sweep favor to the sox to close out July and hopefully give us some sort of a 18-6 count for the month.

We don't have to go to Detroit or Chicago anymore and we get a combined 18 games left against the Royals and Indians.

We also have 9 games with Seattle that should be nice.

Compared to White Sox, i think the Tigers and Twins have an easier schedule to deal with as well.